This affiliate disclosure details the affiliate relationships of Christine’s Corner with other companies and products.
Some of the links on are “affiliate links”, a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission.
The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.
By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the christinescorner.life website, and we genuinely appreciate your support.
Affiliate advertising programs that christinescorner.life uses are:
- Amazon Services LLC Associates ProgramChristine’s Corner is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com or endless.com, MYHABIT.com, SmallParts.com, or AmazonWireless.com.Pages on this website may include affiliate links to Amazon and its affiliate sites on which the owner of this website, Christine’s Corner, will make a referral commission.
The information contained on christinescorner.life website (the “Service”) is for general information purposes only.
- The content of this blog is a source of income andd therefore may be used to promote products, services, or other businesses.
- This blog will only choose to promote products/services/businesses that we have, in fact, used and that we feel will be beneficial to our readers.
- If any products are provided to us at no charge for review will be disclosed with no guarantee a positive review of the product in any way.
- Trust is important! A philosophy of transparency and truth means we will always give our genuine opinion about a product or service whether or not we are partnering with the service provider and/or receiving payment to do so.
- Our number one priority is accuracy and fairness to readers, and we would never compromise the truth for profits.
- Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of our blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference.
Christine’s Corner assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Christine’s Corner be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. Christine’s Corner reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Christine’s Corner does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
External links disclaimer
christinescorner.life website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Christine’s Corner
Please note that the Christine’s Corner does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites.
Please be kind. Diversity and inclusion is the key. We all have our own stories to tell and there is never enough kindness. Assume positive intent. This is my journey and hopefully a learning lesson you can embrace or avoid! This is not the place for harsh criticisms or negativity because while our stories are individual, we all walk our lives together. Ideas from readers are welcome–I simply ask that those ideas be expressed with respect for one another, positive intent, and kindness.
Cookies can be turned off anytime by changing specific browser settings.
Christine’s Corner is not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Christine’s Corner uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp